WhitePaper: INTERSPORT Relies on minubo – and Sets new Standards for the Industry
Since its founding in 1956, INTERSPORT has established itself as the most successful medium-sized association in sports retailing. More than 900 INTERSPORT dealers in Germany today make almost € 3 billion on sporting goods – a strong foundation. Nevertheless, the entire industry is currently facing many challenges, driven above all by increasing competition and rapid market changes. Topics like digitization and intelligent data use are moving into focus. At the beginning of 2017, INTERSPORT consolidated all digital activities with the founding of INTERSPORT Digital GmbH.
In order to make the central steps of digital transformation as efficient and productive as possible, the INTERSPORT group relies on a partnership with minubo. In our new WhitePaper you will get an overview of how minubo advances the topic of data analysis within the association group and enables digitization at the point of sale.
This is what you can expect in our WhitePaper:
- How the data-driven control of the cooperative retailing platform works in the head office:
- INTERSPORT Digital GmbH relies on a partnership with minubo to be able to efficiently analyze the data within the association group.
- With the minubo Commerce Intelligence Suite, the performance of merchants within the cooperative retailing platform is always transparent and can be regularly analyzed using easy-to-use tools.
- INTERSPORT Digital GmbH keeps a constant eye on opportunities and risks in this way and is able to improve the performance of the retailing platform in a targeted manner.
- How the INTERSPORT Store Monitor offers central data insights for INTERSPORT retailer at the point of sale:
- With the ISM, INTERSPORT retailer and their employees can quickly and intuitively retrieve data insights that enable them to proactively contribute to sales growth with the right measures – mobile, directly on tablets or smartphones.
- The app provides the possibility of sales reporting, internal benchmarking and ad-hoc performance analysis of individual products with the help of the integrated barcode scanner.
You want to stay uptodate about the lates blog post or upcoming webinars? And you don't want to miss what's new with the minubo Analytics Cloud? That is no problem at all:
minubo wants to further expand its story of success and signs Marcus Diekmann as...
Visualize and demonstrate data - a large number of software solutions are available...
Only one thing counts for startups: grow, grow, grow. But there is no master plan...
Analysing internal data should be a part of daily business in most companies. Once...