What role does data play for founder Justus? What does it mean to be „data-driven“? Why is it important? In an interview with minubo CEO Lennard Stoever he explains, why an company-wide, data-driven working culture should form the foundation of every organization today and thus be at the top of the list of priorities, what the added value is and what you should think about before starting.
Furthermore, I would like to recommend two links that fit in well with the topic:
- A post from Lennard Stoever's blog 'The Inconvenient Truth': "BI has top priority. The truth is. You shouldn't replace your ERP first".
- As well as the website of the Commerce Reporting Standard with the Matrix of the Transaction Metrics - including additional explanations: https://commerce-reporting.com/results/transaction-metrics/
Subscribe to our blog so that you will never miss an episode of the Inside Story with FarmTiger again.
Overview of Episodes:
- Episode 1: A Startup as Pioneer for Data-Driven work
- Episode 2: Data-Driven from Zero Hour – it pays to start early
- Episode 3: The initial consideration: BI – Build or Buy?
- Episode 4: Get Started in eCommerce with these Top KPIs